The Association of Model Submariners.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* THE FORUM FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN BUILDING AND OPERATING MODEL SUBMARINES *

Join the AMS - Registered Forum users can become members of the AMS and it's free ...... To join send an email with your name , address and phone number to amstreasure@googlemail.com

For a guide to past events see the "Shows and Events" section.

Papplewick Pumping Station SUBMARINE Day. 31st March - 1st April 2024.

$$$

&&&

::::

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 180 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:03 am

Latest topics

» U-Boat R/C?
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyToday at 12:54 am by stig58

» Cheap Arduino Auto leveler
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:53 pm by 17b

» No reverse on Brushless ESC
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:26 pm by geofrancis

» Peral Submarine of 1888
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:16 am by david f

» Newbie needs advice!
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm by david f

» Modulated electric fields for submarine communication in a "heads up" from Harry!
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:09 am by geofrancis

» 868/915 Mhz as a viable frequency for submarines.
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 am by tsenecal

» Laser cut Robbe U47 conversion
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm by david f

» ExpressLRS - 868/915 Mhz equipment
RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:27 pm by tsenecal

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 12456 messages in 1984 subjects

We have 1012 registered users

The newest registered user is Tony 51

4 posters

RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called

kraftykid
    kraftykid
    AMS member

RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  Empty RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called

Post  kraftykid Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi all
    As some people on here may know quite a while ago I won a competition , the prize , a chance to command one of the newest remote control astute!
    The one I would get would be the first of the production line and after much criticism of the kit in its building stage I was intrigued to see if it was any good ,
    and I'm still waiting to find out.
    After being stood up at one arranged meet and repeatedly being given pushed back release dates...
    with excuses easily following,
    it finally looks like the kit could be close to docking in my work room to be kitted out.
    As soon as I get it I will run a build log on here and on model boat mayhem.
    Will keep you posted for now.

Ben Hall
    nigele(ADMIN)2
    nigele(ADMIN)2
    AMS Chairman

RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  Empty Re: RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called

Post  nigele(ADMIN)2 Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi Ben
    Good luck with that I have a feeling you are going to need it.
    david f
    david f
    AMS Treasurer

RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called  Empty Re: RC ASTUTE submarine models , or whatever he thinks hes called

Post  david f Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:52 am

Best of luck, Ben.

Let us all know how you get on. He is on very thin ice if he does not honour his commitment.

David
    kraftykid
    kraftykid
    AMS member

Post  kraftykid Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:00 am

well the test dive was meant to be tomorrow for his submarine , but due to some last minute editing and the fact he has to wait 6 hours for epoxy to go off he cant do it tomorrow so hes going to go on Monday and hopefully next weekend ill have my kit
    tattooed
    tattooed
    AMS member

Post  tattooed Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:43 pm

don't hold your breath waiting for this ben think you'll be waiting a long time if it ever actually happens

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:01 am